Our staff and our customers are our biggest priority, it is important to us that everyone feels safe.
We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening on Tuesday, June 9th! Upon re-opening we will be adhering to some strict guidelines and modifications in our protocols based on federal, state, and county guidelines.
Prior to entering the spa you will be asked:
- Do you feel sick or are you experiencing fever, chills, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, or body aches.
- Have you taken fever reducing medicine in the last 72 hrs?
- Have you traveled outside of the US in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone sick or who has tested positive for COVID in the last 14 days?
Our new standard operating procedures include but are not limited to:
- Asking you to stay in your car until we call you in at your appointment time.
- Wearing a mask when entering and during your visit.
- We will be wearing gloves and masks for everyone’s protection.
- Touch-less checkout.
- We will be sanitizing and disinfecting everything above and beyond our normal procedures.
Appointments will fill up quickly, so book on-line for your choice of time slots. We look forward to seeing you again soon.